- to develop the hospital pharmacy and establish a joint pharmaceutical doctrine with the European Union;
- to increase the role and importance of hospital pharmacists;
- to represent hospital pharmacists’ interests in relation with the authorities and institutions in Romania, and in the European Union;
- to promote cooperation with other professional associations;
- to inform hospital pharmacists about the latest professional news by distributing information materials in hospitals and organising conferences and seminars;
- to align educational program services with European standards;
- continuing professional education;
- to integrate the association in the national health and European Union systems;
- to implement the specialization of hospital pharmacist;
- to clearly establish professional degrees in the hospital pharmacy;
- to publish specific articles for hospital pharmacies in the already existing pharmaceutical publications and to prepare a magazine intended for hospital pharmacists.
WHO WE ARE?
ANFSR – it was founded in 05.12.2007, with the headquarters in Cluj-Napoca,str. Aurel Vlaicu nr.4,ap.109DII,400690,jud.Cluj.
At first it had 24 founding members.
ANFSR is a member of European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP) from june 2013
Farm.pr. Mariana Andries – Farm.sef. – Farmacia 87 – Inst. de Gastroenterologie si Hepatologie “Prof. Dr. Octavian Fodor”- Cluj-Napoca.
19.10.2019 – Intalnire zonala ANFSR Timisoara – B-dul Take Ionescu nr.51, Etaj 1, Timișoara (Sediul Colegiului Farmacistilor Timis);
22-24.11.2019 – Conferinta SMART – Creionarea viitorului: un model inovator pentru schimbări educaționale și practice în România – educație farmaceutică;
The European Statements of Hospital Pharmacy
D230 Form (Please note: In order to access the contents of the document, you will need to download it on your computer and have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed, which can be found here)