Memorandum addressed to the Ministry of Health
To the Ministry of Health – Mr. Minister Dr. Nicolae Banicioiu
Our association aims affirmation, support and defend the professional interests of pharmacists hospital.
We started this process to show our dissatisfaction regarding legislating activity of the hospital pharmacy.
– The Law 95/2006 hospital pharmacy is not regulated. Articles which were assigned were repealed;
– Order MS nr.962/2009 partly regulate the sector;
– Not regulated at the level of hospital clinical trials in that situation in 90% of cases related to drugs are not stored in the pharmacy;
– The rules of good pharmaceutical practice in the hospital pharmacy are not regulated by law 95/2006 and by Order 75/2010; No coercion for hospital management for non-compliance;
– Indicators for the accreditation of the hospital pharmacy are non-existent;
– According Ord.MS nr.962/2009 hospital pharmacy is treated as a hospital ward but the status is still not assimilated chief pharmacist at the medical ward boss. In very few hospitals that order is implemented;
– We want to initiate a request for specialty hospital pharmacy. Arguments in favor of this approach: hospital pharmacist in the EU has the responsibilities: organizing pharmacy drug interaction with providers, clinical trials, conducting relationship with the hospital;
– Standardization activities in the pharmacy at the number of beds to be actualizata.In be switched pharmacy organizational chart handler (s) depending on the size of pharmacy [tons monthly roll pharmacy sterile solutions];
– The hospital’s budget to provide a binding (10,15,20%) for drugs and medical supplies;
– Acquisition plans to be undertaken by the hospital management and the heads of department, in accordance with management contracts of heads of department;
– Drugs with dedication to the hospital (infusion broad-spectrum antibiotics, etc.) not to issue in community pharmacies, with the example of European countries;
– Medication oncology: handling, preparation / restoration, conservation status, release, etc., is not regulated and harmonized with European legislation / international.
We provide availability to form the pharmaceutical Directorate Ministry of Health and the College of Pharmacists of Romania, a working group to initiate a bill in accordance with European legislation and Romanian legislation to regulate the rights and obligations of the hospital pharmacy of Romania.
Cluj-Napoca President ANFSR
Farm.pr. Ioan ANTOFIE